Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A LOT HAS HAPPENED

Well a lot has happened since my last blog!  Obviously I am a horrible blogger!  There just are not enough hours in the day.  Since my last post the ground breaking turned in to ground sinking and almost a stop on the entire project.  We closed on the sale of our home, we moved in to a rental house and we prayed.  We asked our family and everyone that we knew to pray and as it always does, it worked! 
Just as our project was set to get really started we discovered that our soil was not good.  Testing resulted in the assumption that 8 ft' down there would be solid ground.  I mean I knew that was God was not done testing my Faith, but I seriously thought we would get further in to the project.  :-)  No guarantee that 8ft' was certain, and I think everyone involved was looking out for our best interest by being very honest about the problems that we could run in to by continuing with the project.  My God's timing is perfect.  He had allowed us to sell the house in such a bad market and without this money the project would have been most certainly halted for a while.  I had my moments of doubt... thinking I had just sold a house I LOVED to help finance a new business and home that might not ever make it out of the ground.  I text my sister, and I asked her to pray.  I prayed. Jon prayed.  We prayed together.  My family prayed.  I have been told by many customers they pray for us and THANK YOU for it!  My sister kept telling me that God was working it out.  I knew this!  I knew this! BUT!!!!  I am human, and I still felt the uncertainty that we all do that we had just made a huge mistake.  Then GOD just told me that he "HAD NOT BROUGHT US THIS FAR TO FAIL!"  Everything so far had worked out in a way that only God could have worked it and only in his time.  I would just have to wait, wait, wait on the Lord and learn the value of what he was teaching me.  TOTAL DEPENDENCE ON HIM NO MATTER WHAT! 


"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts" Isaiah 55:9 


That entire chapter is good and is my foundation for this project.  God will see us through!  As soon as I started believing that I just started saying it to everyone around me! My family... my sweet, sweet family had a beautiful prayer for us and God heard us!  He heard us and gave us the weather and EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY we needed to get our soil solid!  I have prayed over that dirt at 306 Railroad Avenue and for everyone that has worked on it!  It will be the house that God built! 


1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to visit Klassy K-9 and your new home! God is good =)

    ReplyDelete